Listen to Jana's Interview with Business Radio X
Learn more about Jana Glass and her practice as she speaks on topics like how to reach the right therapist for you, indicators you and your therapist are a good fit, sharing information about indicators it is time to get therapy, and helpful information about Maternal Mental Health.
Listen to Jana's Interview with Ryan Cameron on V103
Jana started her career working with children and families struggling with mental health issues. She has experience in a variety of settings including in-home therapy, outpatient therapy, day treatment, and residential care. She founded Supportive Solutions twelve years ago to support people managing depression, anxiety, substance abuse, trauma and abuse, infertility, and grief.
Although she works with a wide spectrum of clients, her special interests include Healing Trauma, Substance Abuse, and Maternal Mental Health. Prioritizing this population including infertility, miscarriage, difficult births, pre and post-partum depression, anxiety, and obsessive compulsive disorders.
Jana is acutely aware of the challenges that can accompany individuals and couples on their journey to become parent(s). She struggled with infertility for over three years that included painful experiences of multiple miscarriages, surgeries and invasive reproductive assistance interventions, hospital bedrest, a difficult birth, NICU stay, as well as post-partum mood challenges. Jana was able to find healing through family and community support along with Brainspotting therapy. From these obstacles and challenges, Jana gained a unique ability to understand and empathize with clients still building their desired family. She works with families of all compositions including blended families, LGBTQ Families, and Individuals building their own family. Jana is passionate about helping to foster hope when faced with situations that appear hopeless.
Supportive Solutions is dedicated to creating a partnership with you, trusting that YOU are the expert on you, your family, and your problem. The first priority is to establish a genuine connection and learn your perspective, story, and what you want to be better in your life. Then we will collaboratively identify the focus for our sessions and create a plan of action to help you feel better and accomplish your goals. We will bring awareness to what is already going well in your life and build on that success while using your strengths to overcome challenges.
New information about the Brain is being discovered every day. Services are built on the implicit belief in the brain’s ability to change on a neuronal level and heal itself from past trauma and difficult events. Some of the helpful interventions that may be used in your healing process include Brainspotting, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), relaxation skills to manage stress and anxiety, expressive therapist such as art, play, storytelling, and examining how your thoughts lead to emotions lead to behavior and creating healthy patterns (also known as Cognitive Behavior Therapy).
- Licensed Professional Counselor in State of Georgia (LPC#003501)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC) through NAADAC Certification Commission
- Certified Perinatal Mental Health Counselor (PMH-C) through Postpartum Support International (PSI) Advance Maternal Mental Health Clinical Skills and 2020 Mom Trained
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH) to provide online Distance Counseling through secure video platform
- Brainspotting Consultant and Certified in Brainspotting. Completed the following trainings: Phase 1, 2, 3, and 4, Master Class, along with the advanced Brainspotting Trainings of: Generational Brainspotting, Brainspotting and Addictions, Brainspotting with Children, and Limbic Countertransference
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level 1 and 2 Basic Trained